LATINO FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP
LATINO FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS 2023-2024
CALL FOR ENTRIES!
ASEG is looking to promote the access, retention and completion of higher education degrees for young latinos. These scholarships consist of economic support with the objectives of supporting the youth within our community to begin/conclude their higher education, serving as positive examples for future generations and getting involved in the latino community in Georgia. Scholarships will be awarded, for latino students and Ecuadorian students, this aid will help towards paying tuition costs to the higher education entity.
Applications will be accepted until 30th of April of 2023, 11:59pm. EST.
Successful applicants will be notified by 31st of May of 2023.
Scholarship funds will be available for the academic year of 2023-2024.
- The candidate must be a citizen of a latin american country or child of latin american citizens / the candidate must be an ecuadorian citizen or child of an ecuadorian citizen.
- The candidate must be enrolled or accepted with intention to enroll in an accredited higher education institution for the academic year 2023 – 2024.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or its equivalent (80%).
- Personal statement of one page max (in Spanish or English), about subjects such as:
- Why do you deserve this scholarship.
- How is this scholarship going to help you achieve your dreams.
- What obstacles have you overcome to arrive where you are now.
- Other subjects relevant to each applicant.
- One paragraph explaining how the applicant plans to get involved with ASEG and the community.
- Create a report about their experience receiving the scholarship and doing community service.
All documents that serve to fulfill the requirements must be uploaded HERE:
- The recipient must complete a minimum of 48 hours of community service with ASEG during the academic year 2023 – 2024.
- ASEG is not responsible for obtaining or helping in the process of visa application, this will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. ASEG will not disburse the scholarship award until the recipient is physically in the United States of America.
- The scholarship disbursement will be done directly to the higher education entity.
- The scholarship can be used maximum until March 1st of 2024.